Sunday, October 10, 2010

The Blessing of Discovery

The other day had been a "rough" one in the obedience department and both mom and toddler needed to get out of the house.  The morning had been rainy and the afternoon rather blustery.  But I decided to chance it and head to a new park that I'd passed on my errands around town.

This little park turned out to be much better than I was expecting!  I had seen the playground area from the road, but tucked behind the playground was a pond with very friendly ducks, and walking trail.  We had such a fun time feeding the ducks and "exploring" around the pond.  Of course, the playground was fun too!  And the weather was absolutely perfect entire time we were there - warm sunshine with only a gentle breeze.


On an otherwise "dreary" day, our trip to the park was a welcome blessing! 


1 comment:

  1. Nothing like fresh air to refresh everyone's spirit. Looks beautiful!

    ReplyDelete